Those companies that opt for the introduction of SAP HANA are often sooner rather than later stuck with one of established hardware vendors. An unbiased review concerning sizing and operating model gets an onerous task. Based on already existing implementation and operation plans we tackle the following questions:
- Is SAP HANA really the solution that best answers the defined requirements?
- Is the offered hardware reasonably sized?
- Is the proposed operation model the most appropriate one?
- Is an optional Unicode migration to be performed at the same time or in a second step?
- Are the migration path and the downtime strategy chosen appropriately?
Take the opportunity to find answers to these questions and protect your investment as best as possible!