Avantra is here to help during complex, transformational and large-scale projects. We can help you make the most of your Avantra investment. To find out more, talk to your customer success manager.
At Avantra, we pride ourselves on maintaining a low total cost of ownership (TCO) for our customers. The Avantra platform is designed to be easy to install, update and deploy even with limited technical knowledge of Avantra. From time to time, large scale deployments or strategic projects may require expert guidance or training and we have the services to support you with this
Avantra Rollout Management
For large and complex rollouts, Avantra can provide an experienced roll-out advisor to coordinate with your resources to help you achieve the most successful rollout possible. Avantra Rollout Managers are available on a per-month basis to support large-scale projects. They will coordinate:
- Best practice project templates from prior Avantra rollouts
- Sample change management assets to assist with approvals for deployment
- Daily status/issue/progress review with the customer project manager
- Access to Avantra experts when required for problem resolution, best practice, and more
- Support calls with Avantra’s helpdesk
- Weekly status update meeting between Avantra and the customer
- Monthly executive steering committee meeting
Avantra can provide individual or group training sessions so that you can get the best possible value from your investment. As an individual partaking in training you will obtain:
- Detailed understanding of how Avantra works
- In-depth knowledge of how best to run the Avantra system
- Deep-dives on specific topics (as chosen by you)
- An “Avantra Certified Expert” completion certificate, verifying your knowledge in both the fundamentals and chosen deep-dive topic (valid for 12 months).
Certified Avantra Experts allow your organization to expand on additional value from your Avantra investment. For more information and pricing, please contact your Avantra commercial account owner.
Avantra Consulting Services
Avantra maintains low TCO to install and run and, for the majority of customers, requires almost zero day-to-day help from an external Avantra consultant. However, for large-scale rollouts, migrations, or other complex topics, Avantra can provide consulting services (based on availability) on a time and materials basis.
Typical requirements where services can be provided are:
- Upgrades and migrations of Avantra
- Avantra deployment architecture design
- Custom check architecture
- Mass deployment support
Avantra Consulting Services can be purchased on an hourly or daily basis. Orders and extensions must be confirmed in writing at least 10 working days prior to the start date and are provided based on the availability of Avantra resources. If travel is required to a customer site, travel and expenses are charged as additional at-cost items as per the Avantra internal expenses policy.
For more details and pricing information please contact your Avantra commercial account owner.