“The efforts of implementing and operating Avantra were only a small fraction compared to the competing product, so we made an unambiguous decision for Avantra.”
Straightforward installation and auto-detection of all systems
From the outset, Avantra proved to be the simplest, most intuitive SAP monitoring solution for Zurich.
“Setting up a Avantra environment including installation and configuration of three management agents took about four hours,” said Eichkorn. “Adding a fourth SAP system took another 30 minutes, and the fifth onerequired only 10 more minutes.”
Excellent support and lower cost of operation
Eichkorn was equally impressed with the way Avantra’s solution engineers transferred successful know-how to the OIZ staff, enabling them to further adjust the powerful Avantra custom checks to fit their specific
needs. “Our support calls were answered in a very competent way, in time and quality,” said Eichkorn.
“During this time, the Avantra installation support engineers transferred the essential know-how to the OIZ staff in order to enable us to further extend the Avantra
- High complexity of the SAP landscape
- IT department must ensure 24x7 uptime for mission critical systems.
- Existing monitoring tools require expensive human
- Ease of installation
- Low administrative burden
- Small resource requirement
- Monitoring at scale
• Proactive monitoring leading to improved system availability
• Extreme ease of use and automated checks, relieving IT teams of administrative burden
• Very small footprint of Avantra management agent for better performance
• Fast and competent support brings helps maximize system uptime