Pre Sales Engineer - EMEA
Avantra is looking for a skilled pre sales engineer to drive technical leadership and discovery across the EMEA region.
We need a technical self-starter, who possesses strong communication skills alongside a can-do attitude. We’re not looking for someone to simply “fit in” - we want someone who will bring something to the table and add to our great culture!
The right individual will be an energetic team player and excited to make a difference to a business that is growing rapidly.
This role will report into the SVP EMEA and forms part of our EMEA Sales team.
- Sales Cycle Customer Interaction - Attend and lead the technical elements of evaluation workshops, listening to customer needs and pain points and showcasing the power of the product with demo sessions
- POC Management - Form part of our global POC committee and be responsible for evaluating and co-managing the Avantra POC landscape and in-flight POC customers
- Technical Trusted Advisor - Act as an empathetic technical advisor, you will immerse yourself in our new product features and walk in the shoes of the potential customers during the sales cycle, making yourself available for queries or follow-up sessions as required
- Product Landscape - Maintain a solid knowledge of the marketplace, for complementary and competitive offerings relevant to the Avantra product
- Collaboration - Work together with:
- Our EMEA sales team to continuously improve our pre sales process and materials to maximise our win rate, you will also act as an internal technical coach for other sales team colleagues
- Our product team to suggest technical improvements and feature ideas
- Our marketing team to increase opportunities through community engagement via blogs, videos and events