We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with strategic flair to join our fast growing B2B software company. You will lead the brand design experience for Avantra and collaborate with the marketing team - and other stakeholders - to create innovative, brand aligned campaigns to support our marketing strategy and business goals.
We’re not looking for someone to simply “fit in” - we want a designer who will push the bar aesthetically to develop a young brand while making the connection between our customer needs and our marketing and sales goals. We want someone who can develop our brand strategy to elevate our market position - and bring something to the table to make Avantra stand out in a crowded market.
Your core responsibilities will be to work with the CMO on brand strategy to deliver creative campaigns from design concept to production. In addition, you will need to produce marketing and sales assets for a variety of channels including but not limited to:
- Digital marketing campaigns and display ads
- Interactive brand experience and HTML5 banners
- User experience design and website graphics
- Motion design experience and video graphics
- Conceptual design and storyboarding
You will demonstrate working knowledge of design systems, creative campaign development and be the key guardian of the Avantra brand.
The right individual will be a strategic thinker, an energetic team player and excited to make a difference to a business that is growing rapidly. This role will report into the Marketing function, taking strategic direction from the CMO.
- Create global design strategies that can be translated for local markets
- Own the brand guidelines and develop design systems for our key personas
- Rationalize your design concepts and present options that meet campaign objectives
- Present and get buy in for your design concepts with senior stakeholders at a strategic level
- Input into design briefs and help improve the briefing process
- Make data driven design decisions
- Manage stakeholder feedback and decision making to optimize the output
- Build compelling brand stories, campaigns and digital marketing initiatives
- Provide visual variants to allow Avantra to test the validity of designs in different markets and for different personas
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of working with brands and brand development
- An eye for design and knowledge of design systems
- Excellent project management skills
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, global, remote environment
- Understanding of visual content best practices around design, typography, space, images, hierarchy, motion, sound, etc.
- Understanding of design best practices for cross-device compliance and accessibility
- Experience in producing integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent business English communication skills
- German language skills, a plus
- Experience with the following software/tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- Print-ready design files
- Video editing software
- Animation rending software, a plus
- Motion graphic software, a plus