Sales Director - UK&I, Nordics
Avantra is looking for a dynamic Sales Director to drive net new and upsell business across the UK&I and Nordics territory.
We need an entrepreneurial self-starter, who possesses strong communication skills alongside a can-do attitude. We’re not looking for someone to simply “fit in” - we want someone who will bring something to the table and add to our great culture!
The right individual will be an energetic team player and excited to make a difference to a business that is growing rapidly.
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop and execute a regional sales strategy, emphasis on net-new Enterprise and MSP accounts for Avantra in the territory.
- Work collaboratively with business development, solution engineers, and senior management to maximise the conversion rate on prospect opportunities
- Identify LE and MSP targets operating in the territory that would purchase Avantra software
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships
- Manage the sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close with inclusion of the teams around
- Develop and maintain a high-level knowledge and understanding of Avantra’s products
- Maintain a solid knowledge of marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position
- Foster relationships with Avantra partners and other third parties to increase opportunities such as Google GCP, AWS, Microsoft Azure, ServiceNow
- Use strong business acumen to effectively communicate the value and ROI of the Avantra solutions to both ‘C-level’ business leaders and ‘technical’ staff
- Manage a rolling pipeline with accuracy in forecasting to Senior Management as required (i.e. – monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Maintain a close relationship with key Avantra influencers and reference customers to assist in the closing of new business and for key marketing events in the UK&I region
- Work with marketing to identify appropriate marketing events and sponsorship opportunities e.g. SAP conferences, user groups, conference speaking opportunities, etc.
- Develop and refine sales proposal materials and presentations
- Identify opportunities for, and support strategic discussions on, product pricing, product development and new service offerings to enable Avantra to increase revenue and market share
- Provide support to the broader Avantra management team to ensure the order to cash process is effective and aligned to the billing processes within the MSP target client base.
- Provide feedback and expert insight to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competition, etc. matters
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout Avantra to help achieve wider company objectives
- Percentage achievement of new business sales quota
- Number of MSPs and LEs adopting Avantra
- Number of referenceable new customers
- Accuracy of sales forecasting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years software or high-tech industry sales experience
- Business English communication skills
- Understanding of the SAP environment is preferred
- Developed deep customer relationships, multiple levels within a Large Enterprise
- Great communication skills, collaboration, and ability to navigate a matrixed organisation
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding a minimum annual quota of €1M ARR
- Experience with cloud technology providers - AWS, Google, Microsoft Azure preferred
- Experience selling technical solutions to the Automotive, Retail and Manufacturing Industries a plus
Avantra offers a software platform that removes the manual overhead of running an SAP landscape. Its plugin and play automation handle systematic SAP monitoring, checks and upgrades that have historically constrained IT Ops.
Avantra completely eliminates repetitive SAP operations. It gives total transparency of SAP system health. The powerful full-stack automation engine deploys in just minutes.
Avantra takes care of the now so that enterprises can focus on the future - be that digital transformation, innovation or cloud migration.
Founded in Switzerland 22 years ago, Avantra’s global team of SAP professionals spans engineering, development, and support experts. With customer focus at the core of everything, this diverse team continues to optimize and enrich the Avantra platform - cementing our position as the industry leading AIOps platform for SAP.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to be involved in a high growth software company and will present significant opportunities for personal growth.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related commission plan
- 25 days paid holiday
- 1 Avantra Wellbeing Paid Vacation
- 1 Charity Paid Vacation
- Pension match contributions up to the minimum statutory contribution required from employers – currently 3% of base salary
- Remote / WFH allowance
- Car allowance
This role is a remote position, ideally located in the assigned territory.
Regular travel required for customer meetings and company / team get-togethers subject to COVID restrictions.