Avantra is looking for a Renewals Specialist to take our global renewal and sales operations to the next level.
We need an organised, driven, team player who possesses great attention to detail alongside a can-do attitude. We’re not looking for someone to simply “fit in” - we want someone who will bring something to the table and add to our great culture!
The right individual will be positive, solution orientated and excited to make a difference to a business that is growing rapidly.
This role will report into the CRO and forms part of our Global Sales team.
Responsible for a high rate of customer retention, working closely with the account team and customer success to ensure consistent and maximized renewals across our growing customer base. The Renewals Specialist will also be responsible for ensuring that internal operations and procedures are working seamlessly to support our high functioning Sales team.
- Ownership: Lead the end to end renewal process, diligently manage and track activities to ensure successful outcomes.
- Growth: Identify customer growth opportunities through price increases and also working closely on tying upsells with renewals.
- Strategy: Work together with the CRO to define and enhance the renewals and growth strategy, objectives and KPIs.
- Communication: Alongside the CRO and Chief Customer Officer (CCO) develop a coordinated plan for regular communication and touchpoints with customers to best enrich their Avantra experience.
- Performance: Maintain a high volume of outbound touchpoints - Notifications and email conversations to close renewals aligned with company targets.
- Relationships: Foster and maintain relationships with customers across every interaction - Walk in the shoes of the customer with empathy and understanding across all mediums (phone, email, digital).
- Teamwork: Collaborate with sales, finance and customer office colleagues to ensure seamless alignment across customer interactions and internal administrative processing.
- Organisation: To work closely with the CRO, to ensure that internal Sales operations and procedures run seamlessly
- Reporting: Maintain, communicate and report accurate data relating to your daily interactions with appropriate tracking in CRM (HubSpot).
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience in a renewals management or business development role helpful but not a prerequisite
- Appetite for continuous learning and improvement
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong tracking and analytical skills
- Driven and tenacious self-starter
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM solution
- Experience with Excel
- English required, German would be an advantage
This role is a remote position based from the UK or Germany. Regular travel required for customer meetings and company / team get-togethers subject to COVID restrictions.