Remote - US
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic marketing coordinator who will work closely with our global marketing team to implement marketing plans. You will have a passion for people and be excited to travel nationally to support sales as they meet customers and prospects at industry events. In addition, you’ll be able to write and communicate clearly, helping to create marketing materials such as giveaways, newsletters, white papers and case studies. You will be comfortable presenting our ongoing campaigns to the regional North American sales team, taking feedback and providing administrative support to the marketing team.
A genuine passion for the written word and strong verbal communication is a must as you’ll be a key brand ambassador, bridging marketing, sales and the customer. A high level of attention to detail and the ability to plan methodically are key parts of this role.
Our product is the leading AIOps platform for SAP operations, enabling customers to achieve hyperautomation success. Our customers are large multinational enterprises and household names, including national and global managed service providers. We have teams based across Switzerland, Germany, UK, US and Eastern Europe. Our culture is something we are incredibly proud of and strive to protect. We live our values of Care, Collaborate, Communicate, Embrace every day through company mindfulness sessions, wellbeing days and retaining a family feel. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with the marketing team, sales team, customers and partners on marketing plans
- Attending and participating in industry events across North America as a marketing representative
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing, including HubSpot
- Working closely with key sales representatives to ensure their needs are met in line with regional targets
- Supporting the marketing team with logistical planning of online and in person events and exhibitions, including sourcing materials and liaising with shipping companies
- Helping to write, produce and edit marketing materials such as emails, blogs, white papers, case studies and presentations
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team
- Creating and interpreting feedback and reports to demonstrate ROI of event marketing
- Updating social media accounts
- Helping to research and identify marketing trends and key opportunities to drive marketing innovation
What you should have
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing or a related field
- Administration or Coordinator experience, exhibition event management is a bonus
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and operate remotely or on the road
- Experience using social media and other digital platforms
- Competency in G-Suite applications including Google Docs, Slides, Sheets (or the Microsoft equivalents) - HubSpot experience is a bonus
- Good organization skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Related life, job or internship experience
- Digital marketing aptitude or experience
This role is currently a remote position based in the US, we regularly review our working locations to align with the latest local government guidelines relating to COVID-19.
Occasional travel for company and team gatherings is likely.