HR Business Partner
Avantra is looking for a HR guru to support our fantastic, global team of talented Avantrians. We need an energetic, driven, team player who possesses great attention to detail alongside a can-do attitude.
Working within the People and Operations team, you will be responsible for global HR processes and issues as they arise. We have a wonderful team from different cultures and countries spanning Switzerland, Germany, UK, the Americas and Eastern Europe and need a seasoned HR Business Partner to ensure that we are compliant with local legislation and enhancing our HR policies to fit and fast growing human first business. This individual will also be responsible for supporting our talented team through a Learning and development programme and managing growth and change across the business.
We’re looking for someone with an HR Generalist background, who can manage external HR relationships to ensure that we’re maintaining competitive rewards and benefits for the team and ensuring governance and compliance across all HR processes.
- Identify and drive measurable improvements across our HR Processes
- Manage HR issues with a human first approach
- Minimise attrition via effective line manager support, talent management and HR initiatives
- Develop and relaunch our talent performance framework
- Identify learning & development requirements and solutions
- Support and manage promotions, salary and commission plan reviews
- Work with our employment partners to keep abreast of relevant legislation changes to ensure Avantra is compliant
- Review and manage global rewards and benefits programme
- Work collaboratively with Finance team to manage payroll process
- Work collaboratively with Operations Manager to ensure smooth transition and management across the employee lifecycle and HR initiatives
- Help embed our culture and values throughout the business
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Experience of working with a Global, remote team
- Experience of complex HR case management
- Ability to report and analyse HR data in line with KPIs
- A team-player with a positive mindset
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills (GSuite a plus)
- Experience with HiBob and Trinet (a plus)
Avantra is a high growth tech company with 23 years of Swiss precision engineering coupled with the energy of a start-up. Our product is the leading AIOps platform for SAP operations, enabling customers to achieve hyperautomation success. Our customers are large multinational enterprises and household names, including national and global managed service providers. We have teams based across Switzerland, Germany, UK, US and Eastern Europe.
Our culture is something we are incredibly proud of and strive to protect. We live our values of Care, Collaborate, Communicate, Embrace every day through company mindfulness sessions, wellbeing days and retaining a family feel. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
This exciting role offers the opportunity to be involved in a high growth software company and will present significant opportunities for personal growth:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive holiday & benefits package
- 1 Avantra Wellbeing Paid Vacation
- 1 Charity Paid Vacation
This role is currently a remote position based within the UK, with occasional travel for company / team get-togethers.