EMEA Business Development Representative
Remote - DACH Region
Avantra is looking for a native German speaking business development representative to take our EMEA lead operations to the next level. We need an energetic, driven, team player who possesses great attention to detail alongside a can do attitude.
Culture is a big part of what makes Avantra successful. We’re not looking for someone to simply “fit in” but want someone who will bring something to the table and add to our great culture!
The right individual will be positive, solution orientated and excited to make a difference to a business that is growing rapidly. To be successful in this role, it will require a steady balance of persistence, urgency and patience.
Responsible for impeccable prospect interaction, a pivotal conduit for our sales function to increase sales and revenue by creating new pipeline.
- Performance: Maintain a high volume of outbound calls and email conversations to create a consistent stream of pre qualified and qualified sales appointments and opportunities
- Professionalism: Represent the workplace professionally and intelligently on the phone, at trade shows, via email or through social media connections
- Strategy: Work together with the Regional VP of Sales, regional sales team and marketing to define and enhance the lead generation strategy, objectives, and KPIs
- Relationships: Foster and maintain relationships with potential clients from the very first interaction. Walk in the shoes of the prospective customer with empathy and understanding across all mediums (phone, email, digital).
- Teamwork: Collaboration with sales and marketing for seamless hand over at every stage of lead/prospect transition process. Work together to plan and execute messaging, sales campaigns and lead initiatives.
- Research: Research target prospects and identify key players using online and digital tools. Share information in a timely and relevant manner.
- Reporting: Maintain and report accurate data relating to your daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly leads and tracks appropriate client communications in HubSpot (CRM)
- Data: Ensure HubSpot (CRM) is meticulously maintained across all sales activities related to day to day interactions
- Vendor Liaison: Maintain positive and beneficial relationships with relevant external agencies
- Events: Participation at trade events representing Avantra liaising with potential and existing customers and partners.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Native German speaker
- Business English speaker
- Additional languages beneficial
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a business development role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to construct a meeting agenda
- Design a cold call and/or email script
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Driven and tenacious self starter
- Knowledge of sales qualification efforts
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM solution
- Experience in a software/SaaS sales environment, calling on G2000 size enterprises
- Experience with the following platforms is beneficial:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Tech Target
This role is currently a remote position, ideally located within the DACH region - we regularly review our working locations to align with the latest local government guidelines relating to COVID-19.
Occasional travel for company and team gatherings is likely.