Are you a digital strategist with a marketing brain and a penchant for analytics? If you’re hungry for a chance to make a big impact in a high growth environment then we should talk. This critical role will spearhead our company’s digital growth strategy. What does that entail? Full management of paid, organic and social campaigns with accountability for the ROI of digital marketing investments, strategic recommendations and reporting to senior stakeholders.
The role will be a senior position that must work closely with sales and the Chief Marketing Officer to determine top of funnel brand awareness and demand generation. You’ll come with full funnel optimization strategies to nurture prospects from ‘cradle to grave’, as well as attribution methods that can measure and prove return on investment by channel.
Additionally, you should be obsessed with the customer journey, with a deep curiosity about persona based content led marketing - educating, creating value and real digital experiences that support audiences every step of the way.
Avantra is a high growth tech company with Private Equity backing. Our product is the leading AIOps platform for SAP operations, enabling customers to achieve hyperautomation success. Our customers are large multinational enterprises and household names, including national and global managed service providers. We have teams based across Switzerland, Germany, UK, US and Eastern Europe. Our culture is something we are incredibly proud of and strive to protect. We live our values of Care, Collaborate, Communicate, Embrace every day through company mindfulness sessions, wellbeing days and retaining a family feel. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with regional sales leaders to develop and agree the digital campaign strategy for the region, ensuring alignment and prioritization of activities to support key accounts, regional events, revenue and growth goals
- Work with the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to create and market the brand, company and product
- Devise campaigns designed to meet growth objectives based on lead generation, brand awareness and more
- Work with the broader marketing team to deliver digital content strategies across a suite of channels and tactics (including email, automation, paid digital, social, ABM)
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through onsite activations; supporting the sales team to maximize MQL - SQL conversion rates
- Analyze, track, and report on digital ROI, based on pipeline goals, revenue and MQL targets using CRM, Google Analytics, project management, and any other systems that help to inform marketing decisions
- Strategically manage agency relationships, particularly for paid media and organic traffic - ensuring feedback of insights, recommendations and budget assignment
- Interact with key decisions makers from the leadership team to ensure the digital strategy is aligned with the company growth goals and long term vision
- Work with marketing operations, creatives and agencies to devise, schedule and produce topical activity that moves the needle on funnel progression
- Manage budgets for all digital activity, globally, with a balanced and strategic distribution across key geographies and markets
- Take ownership of the digital presence of Avantra to create brand awareness and add true audience value that ensures each persona and lifecycle stage is catered for, educated, informed and engaged
- Develop and execute a digital roadmap to make improvements to the overall web presence in line with strategic markets, geographies and verticals, including user journeys, UI/UX, rich media and more
What you should have
- 5-8 years developing and executing digital B2B demand generation programs that drive bottom-line business impact
- Deep understanding of data analytics, marketing funnel tactics and metrics by stage and persona, and a proven history of optimizing/improving funnel conversion
- Demonstrated experience working with key stakeholders to ensure holistic campaign alignment
- Expert understanding of partnering with sales, marketing and customer success to create, refine, and measure campaign performance
- Hands on experience with CRM, CMS, marketing metrics and analytics tools (HubSpot, GA, Excel)
- Passionate about HubSpot, and how it can be developed further to support the vision to enable customer hyperautomation
This role is currently a remote position, we regularly review our working locations to align with the latest local government guidelines relating to COVID-19.
Occasional travel for company and team gatherings is likely.